Z-TV Z-TV

wow

how are you so good at everything you do? goddomnit it's so unfair lol

Back in Time [Album Version] Back in Time [Album Version]

WOW

I have to say, this was incredible! Intant fav and download! I hope I can hear more songs just like this one! You really captured almost exactly what I'd say. The games were much better back then... classic.

SkyMarshall responds:

Thanks :) More to come!

Necromancy (drum n' bass) Necromancy (drum n' bass)

omg

this song is AWESOME! SUPERNATURAL-PWNAGE!!! my god... such visions, such ideas... this song is creepy, thrilling, and oh so sexy, all in one!! major props! This would go great with a zombie movie or something to that effect... I hope to see more like this! keep 'em coming! this song is inspiring, might I add... okay I'm done.

Rig - Darnell Theme Rig - Darnell Theme

sweet

dis is my jam!!! I keep coming back here to hear it... it's always in my head! I hope you can make more like these. I love the firework sound too, it's teh awesomeness

Bushido Blade Bushido Blade

woah

that's freaking epic!!! I can totally see an all-out sword battle to this! This intro is great and attention-grabbing, it pulls you in, then WHAM, the DnB comes in. great transitions and "chinese" feel to it. all around wonderful. 5'd and Fav'd.

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

I love this

I heard it first on your youtube. I really like the buildup and basically body of the song. I always loved zelda games too. both combined = AWESOMENESS

SSBB- Stage Builder (piano) SSBB- Stage Builder (piano)

great!

you know what? I think you should maybe repeat the beginning and put some light drums in the second part. I'd fav that. good job.

Bowser's Road Orchestrated Bowser's Road Orchestrated

heh

for some reason it reminds me of the music from metroid. kinda gives me the "samus" feeling. nicely done.

Mystic Cave - Sonic 2 Mystic Cave - Sonic 2

I added you as my favorite artist

you're spoiling me with all this awesome music! now everything else won't sound as good compared to this. :c

Oil Ocean - Sonic 2 Oil Ocean - Sonic 2

best!

you have the best remixes ever! don't stop what you do best! I agree with the guy below me, excellent techno!