Duck.fla Spin Duck.fla Spin

Truly a legend

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

Hollywoodland...

I like how it says hollywoodland in the background... but anyways I love your animating style like when he fucks up drawing, the psycho exaggerated movement is fricken hilarious.

The mouse and the lion The mouse and the lion

haha nice

so unexpected... lol great job on twisting this old story. next up, jack and the beanstalk...

Louis Get Down Louis Get Down

lol

that was pretty funny
nice and smooth :)
I would've laughed if you had a zombie come out at the last second and attack him or something

BreadFruitLock responds:

Haha, i was thinking about a hunter doing that, but i choose the awkward ending with Louis staring into the screen.

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

moar!

dude, this is freakin' hilarious! I love dumbass! this is going straight to my favorites. 10/10 and 5/5 for the endless awesomeness. and I agree that it would've been awesome to see hacker in action. can't wait to see moar from you!

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

really awesome

I think this is the twentieth or so time I've watched this. I can't find anywhere to criticise you, so a perfect ten and 5/5 for you.

Friends vs. The Rival Friends vs. The Rival

really awesome.

I absolutely love to see the old but classic violence of street fighters!! the combos and energy blasts and all that stuff is like totally super freakin tubular, dude. yes, I want a part 2. The tag-team combo-attacks are the best, btw

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

incredible.

I have no idea where to begin to describe the pwnage and awesomeness of this movie. excellent job and all around great flash. perfect!!!!

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

lol!

the two funniest faces are when the chick hops on the motorcycle and when the guy says his sister has cancer. it's the perfect exagerated style!

Touch My Tetris Touch My Tetris

okay

it wasn't bad, just a little too short for my liking.